Station damage FNR

J_Madison
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Akesson

Station damage FNR

Post by J_Madison » #185269

Was on a round on Sybil, repairing damage.

And non-antags with the fireaxe just go around smashing all the windows. As I'm repairing grilles, someone decides to snip all of the grilles. Then crowbar all the tiles up.

Note that NONE of these people were antags.

Is this ahelpable?
I really don't want to solve this IC because it's killbaiting to griff and cause a duckhunt.
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Re: Station damage FNR

Post by iamgoofball » #185272

kick their asses

call security, this is literally why we have them
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #185289

Kill them
TechnoAlchemist
Byond Username: TechnoAlchemist

Post by TechnoAlchemist » #185311

You can ahelp things like people fireaxing Windows fnr or cutting wires/sabotage fnr
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #185402

If they do it once, punch them and tell them to fuck off. Hopefully they listen.
If they do it again, beat them up intensely. If they go into crit take them to medbay and tell them to not do it again.
If they do it at this point, kill them and space the body. They were warned several times to stop being shitheads.

Works pretty well for me.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #185405

Deal with it IC like you should instead of crying to the admins over minor inconveniences
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #185411

ShadowDimentio wrote:If they do it once, punch them and tell them to fuck off. Hopefully they listen.
He then proceeds to take fire axe and remove every one of your limbs, leaving a torso in the hallway.

HE ATTACKED ME I WAS JUST DEFENDING MYSELF, and sure enough from the attack logs, you did.

A faint whisper of valid... as you close byond to find another game to play.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » #185412

Call Security...

Except there's no Security...

Try calling the admins.

Good luck mate.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #185414

Zilenan91 wrote:Deal with it IC like you should instead of crying to the admins over minor inconveniences
^
harden up
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Scott
Github User
Byond Username: Xxnoob
Github Username: xxalpha

Post by Scott » #185440

If it's a recurring thing, it is griefing.

Remember those round where the greytide would lift every floor tile in the station?
InsaneHyena
Byond Username: InsaneHyena
Github Username: InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #185441

This is what fucking security exists for.
Bring back papercult.

DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Post by DrPillzRedux » #185447

This happens a lot. If you try and stop them as non-sec you get turned into a torso because HE ATTACKED VALID.

Sec is busy with antags or doesn't care about a window axer.

Then Bryce Pax throws his shoes at a grille and kills 3 people every time.
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty
bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz
J_Madison
Rarely plays

Post by J_Madison » #185449

Call it griffon, call it shittery, call it too far but I'm gonna start spacing people for this shit.

I call it negative reinforcement.

My concern is the lack of admins who're willing to put their foot down on something that becomes a chore to fix, especially as either role; if you're sec, you can't fix the Windows effectively, if you're engineer you can't stop the guy effectively. This takes two job's attention for one shitty player.

I think somethig needs to be done about the players that shit on the floor because there isn't a sign telling them not to.

Why the fuck are people breaking windows at roundstart anyway?
This is kill/banbaiting 101.
Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Post by Archie700 » #185462

J_Madison wrote:Call it griffon, call it shittery, call it too far but I'm gonna start spacing people for this shit.

My concern is the lack of admins who're willing to put their foot down on something that becomes a chore to fix, especially as either role; if you're sec, you can't fix the Windows effectively, if you're engineer you can't stop the guy effectively. This takes two job's attention for one shitty player.

I think somethig needs to be done about the players that shit on the floor because there isn't a sign telling them not to.

Why the fuck are people breaking windows at roundstart anyway?
This is kill/banbaiting 101.
You are just feeding them what they want.
Harusha wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:07 pm Archie, are you a Christian?
TheNightingale
Byond Username: TheNightingale

Post by TheNightingale » #185468

They shouldn't be doing it in the first place. A non-antag even having a fire axe (unless there's a good reason like 'huge juggernauts in the halls') is shady; they certainly shouldn't be trashing the station just because they feel like it.
Dealing with something IC - i.e. robusting them - negates any possibility of OOC - i.e. bwoink - repercussion, and this isn't right. If you punch someone in the face and they punch you back, knocking you out, you still committed assault and battery.

Here's the solution: people causing trouble IC can be dealt with IC, but also OOC. If they try and fight back when people attack them for starting trouble, or adminhelp and go "Waaaa the atmos tech killed me and all I did was steal their axe and smash their windows and flood plasma", ban them harder. Nothing says you can't deal with something IC - the problem of 'someone's ruining the station' - and also OOC - the problem of 'someone's griefing'.
InsaneHyena
Byond Username: InsaneHyena
Github Username: InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #185483

I don't say this often, but Nightingale is right.
Bring back papercult.

IrishWristWatch0
Byond Username: IrishWristWatch0

Post by IrishWristWatch0 » #185486

ShadowDimentio wrote:If they do it once, punch them and tell them to fuck off. Hopefully they listen.
If they do it again, beat them up intensely. If they go into crit take them to medbay and tell them to not do it again.
If they do it at this point, kill them and space the body. They were warned several times to stop being shitheads.

Works pretty well for me.
This is one of the few times I agree with you. Embrace this moment.
╔═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╗
<Shaps> I still firmly believe a drunk kor is more responsible than a sober irish
Zoey Webb(Firecage): Irish. You can break any coherent discussion by mentioning 2 words
420weedscopes: I once proposed to a girl with my dick in her ass
Lzimann's best friend.
° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★  ° ○ • .  .:  ★  ¸ .¸ ☆ ☾ °
╚═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╝
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Post by iamgoofball » #185502

J_Madison wrote:Call it griffon, call it shittery, call it too far but I'm gonna start spacing people for this shit.

do it
cocothegogo
Byond Username: Cocothegog0

Post by cocothegogo » #185504

i was banned for a week for destroying the windows in security so i'd say yes this is a bannable offence
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #185540

Didn't Terbs catch his final and most permenant permaban for fireaxing all the brig windows?
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Atlanta-ned

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #185554

Pretty sure a non-antag smashed up the brig's space windows during a cult round last night. That was a fun steaming pile of crap to deal with. More ahelps it is then.
Statbus! | Admin Feedback
OOC: Pizzatiger: God damn Atlanta, how are you so fucking smart and charming. It fucking pisses me off how perfect you are
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #185569

>people consider broken windows grey tide now

Christ
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #185577

Case by case

Depends on where and if it's a habit or not. No one will care if you break the windows to aux storage each time you log in. Admins will care if you get noticed breaking brig or bridge windows fnr and bans happen fast when it becomes a habit.

If someone is baiting by interfering with repairs and they end up critting/killing you etc, its baiting and we ban for baiting.
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #185579

Just tase them and put them in the gulag for 1000 points. 300 for posession of the axe, 300 for trespass(into the brig), 200-300 for vandalism(can even up it to sabotage) and 100 for resisting arrest. You'll find their burnt body floating in the lava, guaranteed. If they ahelp it, tell the admins what they were doing and be done with it. Ahelp it if it becomes a thing that happens a lot.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #185590

Saegrimr wrote:
He then proceeds to take fire axe and remove every one of your limbs, leaving a torso in the hallway.

HE ATTACKED ME I WAS JUST DEFENDING MYSELF, and sure enough from the attack logs, you did.

A faint whisper of valid... as you close byond to find another game to play.
What sort of unrobust slime do you take me for.

I've killed spacemen for less!
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #185597

I hope you guys realize how bad making all non antag crime an admin situation would be for the game.

Anyone who leaves their workplace and touches anything can now be assumed to be a traitor and will promptly be dogpiled, searched, and executed by a bunch of bored security officers who were waiting for someone to do something.

Instead an assistant smashing window adds some background drama, a target/distraction for security and the AI, something for engineers to do, etc. That and the assistant is having more fun than standing in a hallway waiting to be shot or converted by antags (or sec).

I genuinely think tolerance of low level grief is healthy for the game maybe I am crazy.

A combination of strict bay rules for civillians and full on meta rules free death match for security/antags sounds like the most bland imagining of ss13 possible.

Who cares if some videogame windows that respawn every half hour get smashed? And the tiles are purely cosmetic.
imblyings

Post by imblyings » #185609

Most of the thread is saying solve it ic

The sane posters are mostly expressing their opinion on how baiting becomes an issue when people try to solve things ic.
Xhagi
Byond Username: Aliannera

Post by Xhagi » #185611

Probably take it on a case by case basis. Someone breaking windows just to be a shit but not causing too much harm? Eh, have fun. Hope you enjoy stunbatons.

Someone doing it repeatedly, killing people trying to stop them, breaking windows to space and causing loss of atmos in major areas like the hallways? Yea, that should be actionable.

At least, that's how I view it.
Professional Catgirl and Gayboy Supreme.
Cik
Byond Username: Cik

Post by Cik » #185614

Kor wrote:I hope you guys realize how bad making all non antag crime an admin situation would be for the game.

Anyone who leaves their workplace and touches anything can now be assumed to be a traitor and will promptly be dogpiled, searched, and executed by a bunch of bored security officers who were waiting for someone to do something.

Instead an assistant smashing window adds some background drama, a target/distraction for security and the AI, something for engineers to do, etc. That and the assistant is having more fun than standing in a hallway waiting to be shot or converted by antags (or sec).

I genuinely think tolerance of low level grief is healthy for the game maybe I am crazy.

A combination of strict bay rules for civillians and full on meta rules free death match for security/antags sounds like the most bland imagining of ss13 possible.

Who cares if some videogame windows that respawn every half hour get smashed? And the tiles are purely cosmetic.

this tbh

really what's needed is a strong security with lasers rather than admin intervention
J_Madison
Rarely plays

Post by J_Madison » #185622

give us traitor without freedom to follow a specific order (so we don't go murderbone) to solve it IC and we'll see who is a dead man.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #185632

J_Madison wrote:give us traitor without freedom to follow a specific order (so we don't go murderbone) to solve it IC and we'll see who is a dead man.
Literally never works ever, especially on sybil.

Couldn't even be trusted with a "don't die" objective during summon guns without taking that as the cue to throw yourself into a hallway full of guns to try and murder as many people as possible.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #185637

Wyzack wrote:Didn't Terbs catch his final and most permenant permaban for fireaxing all the brig windows?
No. It was the windows in front of the bridge, aka the ones that expose the station to vacuum
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
Sidon
Byond Username: Sidon

Post by Sidon » #185697

I agree with Kor. This adds great drama in the background for all parties involved.
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Post by DrPillzRedux » #185795

Kor are you forgetting you can instacrit passerbys doing this shit with your shoes?
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty
bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz
IcePacks
Byond Username: IcePacks

Post by IcePacks » #185803

DrPillzRedux wrote:Then Bryce Pax throws his shoes at a grille and kills 3 people every time.
two

the lawyer always survives somehow, and he's always my target
OOC: Deitus: tfw RL porn doesnt sexually excite me anymore
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Atlanta-ned

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #185872

IcePacks wrote:
DrPillzRedux wrote:Then Bryce Pax throws his shoes at a grille and kills 3 people every time.
two

You need to stop.
Statbus! | Admin Feedback
OOC: Pizzatiger: God damn Atlanta, how are you so fucking smart and charming. It fucking pisses me off how perfect you are
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #185889

Lawyers are like mimes or clowns in that there's a 50-50 chance they're either some newfag who doesn't know what they're doing or a grizzled oldfag who didn't get mime or clown and was slotted in as a lawyer.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Pilgrim
Byond Username: Suspilgrim

Post by Pilgrim » #186000

As security I aim to throw this people into lavaland permanently. If I'm not I just catch them with a flamethrower.
First: do no harm.
Jacough
Byond Username: Jacough

Post by Jacough » #186002

A while back when a mime spent the entire round just harassing me for the sake being a shitter Kor gave me an uplink and an objective to kill him. Personally that seems like a great way to deal with people being shit on a lesser level. Someone doing absolutely nothing but vandalizing and sabotaging the the station? Select someone, give them some nice traitor toys and send them after the shitter with permission to do whatever they want with them (except rape of course).

Of course there comes a point where a ban is required though. If the guy's just constantly greytiding in the hopes of getting some valids and free traitor gear then that should warrant a ban. If someone uses their newly gained traitor status to go on a killing spree that should probably warrant a ban as well.
InsaneHyena wrote:This is what fucking security exists for.
Except when security actually exists they're too busy hunting antags to deal with people doing shit like breaking into chemistry to mass produce space lube.
IcePacks
Byond Username: IcePacks

Post by IcePacks » #186030

Atlanta-Ned wrote:
IcePacks wrote:
two

You need to stop.
nobody needs to stop anything

security needs coder and player attention
OOC: Deitus: tfw RL porn doesnt sexually excite me anymore
Reece
Byond Username: Reece1995

Post by Reece » #186188

Remove their arms.
starmute
Byond Username: Starmute

Post by starmute » #186431

Actually as a security officer I think the best way to deal with people who go around breaking things is send them to the labor camp.

Worst case scenario they admin boink

best case scenario they go to work mining the materials they messed up
imblyings

Post by imblyings » #186442

no

remove their arms
IrishWristWatch0
Byond Username: IrishWristWatch0

Post by IrishWristWatch0 » #186467

imblyings wrote:no

remove their arms
╔═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╗
<Shaps> I still firmly believe a drunk kor is more responsible than a sober irish
Zoey Webb(Firecage): Irish. You can break any coherent discussion by mentioning 2 words
420weedscopes: I once proposed to a girl with my dick in her ass
Lzimann's best friend.
° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★  ° ○ • .  .:  ★  ¸ .¸ ☆ ☾ °
╚═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╝
Reece

Post by Reece » #187376

If they wanna break shit then give them a purpose, tag them with a chemical implant, and a tracker. Remove their arms, replace them with saws, muzzle them, stick hud glasses on them, give them riot gear and a full augmentation and a command headset. Hand them over to the HOS and make them his/her personal murderslaves, they don't talk, they can't talk, all they can do is charge at things and chainsaw them to death, once they're worthless use the chem implant to give them a expanding fireball mix on their final suicide mission to erase the evidence of your creation.

Until someone codes in replacing arms with actual weapons that's probably the easiest way to make some sort of servitor/eversor analogue for the jackbooted thugs to set on the people they don't wanna deal with through 'legal' means.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #187454

Reece wrote:If they wanna break shit then give them a purpose, tag them with a chemical implant, and a tracker. Remove their arms, replace them with saws, muzzle them, stick hud glasses on them, give them riot gear and a full augmentation and a command headset. Hand them over to the HOS and make them his/her personal murderslaves, they don't talk, they can't talk, all they can do is charge at things and chainsaw them to death, once they're worthless use the chem implant to give them a expanding fireball mix on their final suicide mission to erase the evidence of your creation.

Until someone codes in replacing arms with actual weapons that's probably the easiest way to make some sort of servitor/eversor analogue for the jackbooted thugs to set on the people they don't wanna deal with through 'legal' means.
Holy fucking shit that's metal.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #187487

in practice they'd just kill you and cut off all your limbs and pull your brain into a corner where it'll never be found
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
Reece

Post by Reece » #187551

Yeah pretty much, unless you get a shitler willing to RP as a literal eversor and take them to the abandoned tele for teleporting them to their targets it's gonna end with a really hard to kill shitler that you can only get rid of by husking out the room with his chem implant fire.
John_Oxford
Github User
Byond Username: John Oxford
Github Username: JohnOxford

Post by John_Oxford » #187561

the fact that i've seen admins say that there is little to no democracy from players to admins (in other words, acknowledging the past "admin conspiracy") pretty much means that if you ever have a IC situation where someone is doing something you dont like, and they dont have anything that makes them a traitor, then this is SOP:

Bill Rowe - Used for everything // SYS-OP - AI // SYS-USR - Cyborg
https://gyazo.com/07cbe7219ba24366c1f655ad6c56a524

Signature Content:
Spoiler:
Offical In-Game rank:

TechnoAlchemist wrote:you where always right john, you where always right
>implying the admin conspiracy wasen't just confirmed by a admin.
see, i told you motherfuckers.
NikNakFlak wrote:this isn't a game you can't just post whenever you want
I don't even know what the fuck tg is.

Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #187617

Malkevin's guide to dealing the greybacked shitlers
Or how learned to stop worrying and love the bwoinks.

1. Call sec - they're unlikely to show up but 1. it might make the piss stain run off, and 2. atleast you can tell the admins later you tried to get sec to deal with it
2. As you're waiting for sec to never turn up, gather the components and make a stun prod. Cargo, robotics, and engineering are good places to ask if the primary tool storage is raided already.
3. Grab a toolbox or other blunt instrument.
4. Find shitler
5. Apply zappy stick to their gnads
6. Swap hand to toolbox
7. Apply toolbox to their skull three times
8. Swap back to stun prod.
9. Repeat steps 5-8 until griffon is dead.
10. Give body to chef or toss out nearest airlock, do not get them cloned - they will hunt you down and try for revenge.

As sec if someone makes a mess of my brig I'll treat them like a puppy and rub their noses in the mess, that is to say that if they expose the grilles I'll throw them repeatedly into the grilles. Usually gets the point across.