2k17 /pol/

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Re: 2k17 /pol/

Post by ShadowDimentio » #326407

Bottom post of the previous page:

CosmicScientist wrote:That sort of answered my question. Why are the mayors of these places antifa supporters and why did the police, I assume, defer to the mayor's decision to not search or otherwise disarm that group?
Because the mayor can give orders to the chief of police to stand down who then is trapped in a lose/lose situation where they can

Either A: Ignore the order and control the inevitable damage, but then have the mainstream media and the mayor slander you for not doing your job well enough, disobeying orders to stand down (which might actually be illegal to ignore) and arresting some poor dindu nuffin antifa rioters counter-protesters

Or B: Listen to the order and standby while people get the shit kicked out of them and a riot starts because you weren't there, and instead of getting slandered by the msm you get your shit kicked in by the alternative media for not doing you fucking job.

Either way you're fucked.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #326418

Super Aggro Crag wrote:
XSI wrote:I disagree there
It's still art. Worth protecting at least as much as a similar statue of a literal who
What are you a seditionist
No. I just believe that art is worth preserving.
They didn't just put any hunk of metal there, they got that shit commissioned at the time with eye for beauty

Also, "KKK was there", of course they were. They probably live there too. Isn't this like mid-south US?
As for the mayor, welcome to US politics. Hillary/democrat supporting politicians doing their best to fuck shit up for anything they consider right-wing, with their historical antifa thugs to do the nasty shit so any crimes are done by people they don't care about
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #326443

itt: people defending nazis
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Post by DrPillzRedux » #326448

A majority of people went there in support of conservatism and to show support of Trump. Only a few truly white supremacy groups went (a few of which were Antifa pretending to be right-wing nazi's). Of course, the media will paint every person that went as a white supremacist.

>inb4 it was always organized to be about the superior white race

False. The main person behind the event is a mod from digg's Trump sub called Terry. Terry is black. Why would a black guy host a white power event?
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty
bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz
Grazyn
Byond Username: Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #326452

GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER BRITAIN
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #326471

To be fair, with that haircut, I'd be surprised if he could get a job that WASN'T as an emoji translator, he's perfect for it.
私は完璧
XSI

Post by XSI » #326497

Now that's not fair

He could be working in government
Last edited by XSI on Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #326498

everyone in government is atleast 80 years old.
even those who aren't.
they are.
私は完璧
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #326544

1: Because people have picked up that antifa are a bunch of terrible commies that start a riot every time they show up somewhere. Calling the same group a different name is a purposeful move to try and make them look innocent compared to the NAZI ALT RIGHT MARCH (that actually weren't all nazis or alt right)
2: I'd be miffed too if I gave a statement denouncing everyone involved, then having the goalposts moved and having to specifically address groups like it was somehow unclear in my first statement who I denounced (everyone)
3: I have no idea about this and wouldn't be surprised if it's a storm in a teacup or just a straight up lie
4: Because they're a bunch of communists larping as revolutionaries that the MSM is trying to paint as the heroes here, when in fact they showed up only to cause trouble, riot, and assault people
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #326546

>all counter protesters are antifa
>not all protesters were nazis/alt-right.

not_all_protesters.jpeg
crack is whack but smacks got your back
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #326547

y'all got some pretty nice backpedalling skills here lmao

if this was a muslim guy ramming into the crowd you'd all be up in arms saying how all muslims are filth but i guess when the guns pointed at you you chikenshits have no qualms about doing the EXACT. SAME. SHIT. you say the left does.

grow up
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #326549

I mean it's both true that not all protesters were nazis or alt right AND that not all counterprotesters were antifa, but to play up one and downplay the other is dishonest at best and a lie at worst.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
lntigracy
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Intigracy

Post by lntigracy » #326554

Even if they were Nazis and alt-right, they didn't bring weapons like bats and clubs to their legally set up rally to attack people with.

Whereas Antifags were the majority of the counter protest and were blatantly attacking people.
Last edited by lntigracy on Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
in advance of my eventual forum ban, I just wanted to say
you are mom is gay
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #326557

And if you want proof of that, look at the video where the car rammed into them and just count how many bats or sticks you see.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
bandit

Post by bandit » #326575

>dude drives a fucking car into the middle of a crowd, causing an actual confirmed death
>but guys the others had STICKS

>elsewhere you have confederate militia gunfuckers carrying actual guns and ammo
>but guys look at the STICKS

admin feedback pls
InsaneHyena
Byond Username: InsaneHyena
Github Username: InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #326579

bandit wrote:LALALALALA, CAN'T HEAR YOU
Bring back papercult.

XSI

Post by XSI » #326584

His car was attacked before he floored it
Chances are he will get off like others before him

Also the 'alt-right' protestors didn't bring any guns, because they didn't want trouble. Antifa wants trouble, so they bring weaponry. And they got trouble. Sucks for them, but that's what they wanted so I can't feel bad about it
I'd imagine anyone sane/non-antifa would have left the group already. If you are a peaceful protestor of any kind, you do not stand near antifa(Or any masked people carrying weaponry)
This goes for all sides. Don't stay near people looking for trouble if you want to avoid trouble
lntigracy
Confined to the shed

Post by lntigracy » #326586

One guy had his AR-15 in his truck that you can see in one of the videos where the cops are redirecting the right-leaning protesters, but nobody was shooting anyone.
you are mom is gay
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #326588

InsaneHyena wrote:
bandit wrote:LALALALALA, CAN'T HEAR YOU
>implying u dont do the exact same thing

pot calling kettle black UNTERMENSCH FILTH
bandit

Post by bandit » #326602

poster children for antifa right here I guess

I guess a flag technically contains a stick portion if you ignore the dude with the gun

admin feedback pls
lntigracy
Confined to the shed

Post by lntigracy » #326616

Open carry is legal there.

Even with the reports of people being attacked with bats and sticks there hasn't been a SINGLE report of someone being shot because they weren't there looking for a fight.
you are mom is gay
bandit

Post by bandit » #326630

open carry may be legal but it still proves "but the protestors didn't bring any guns" wrong

admin feedback pls
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Post by DrPillzRedux » #326635

They were members of the local militia. I don't see the problem.
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty
bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #326663

only in america.

being part of a militia in europe means youre part of an ultra-nationalist group but i bet thats probably the same thing in america as well.

being part of a militia is not a normal political behaviour buddy, stop normalising this shit.
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #326665

you may as well call yourself the FARC because that is literally what you are. except at least south american paramilitaries fight for what they believe, all your militias do is stand around, get fat, wear some body armour and pretend theyre really tacticool as they're "PROTECTING THEIR FREEDUMS"
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #326677

Commies
Nazis
Fuck em

Agents of foreign influence

My inner conspirator tells me this is just the next step in the reptilians assault on the first amendment or a distracrion from the korean konflict
XSI

Post by XSI » #326685

ColonicAcid wrote:only in america.

being part of a militia in europe means youre part of an ultra-nationalist group but i bet thats probably the same thing in america as well.

being part of a militia is not a normal political behaviour buddy, stop normalising this shit.
Stop making up shit
Being in the militia in Europe means being registered by the gov for duty in case the country gets attacked.
Many European countries do not even keep organized militia anymore, only Switzerland and I think Finland still do. May need to look into this later, but it's not being ultra-nationalists.

In the town where the protest+car happened, the right-wing protestors were searched for weaponry prior to event start. Because they got there legally and protested to make their voice heard.
Antifa brought the usual masks+bats and did not get a permit because they didn't come to protest, they came to cause shit. And then in turn, they got hit
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #326692

>stop making shit up

nowhere in europe is it socially acceptable to say youre part of a militia.

nowhere.
XSI

Post by XSI » #326696

Because it's not a big deal
You can be, and that's okay

Saying it just implies you plan to use that information/gun knowledge for something, which understandably gets people to question your motives
In the US, it's like summer camp for adults. Perfectly acceptable as long as you don't start talking about cleansing da joos or killing government people
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #326701

no.

you tell me youre part of a militia and i think you probably wear a tin foil hat and you probably hold some very strong beliefs about ethnics.
XSI

Post by XSI » #326705

Sounds like a personal problem to me
lntigracy
Confined to the shed

Post by lntigracy » #326737

That's because you're from a country where thinking the wrong way gets you arrested.
you are mom is gay
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #326753

CosmicScientist wrote:I sort of wish this ended with Crag's first response.
Which one was that i forgot
starmute
Byond Username: Starmute

Post by starmute » #326784

XSI wrote:
ColonicAcid wrote:only in america.

Stop making up shit
Being in the militia in Europe means being registered by the gov for duty in case the country gets attacked.
Many European countries do not even keep organized militia anymore, only Switzerland and I think Finland still do. May need to look into this later, but it's not being ultra-nationalists.

In the town where the protest+car happened, the right-wing protestors were searched for weaponry prior to event start. Because they got there legally and protested to make their voice heard.
Antifa brought the usual masks+bats and did not get a permit because they didn't come to protest, they came to cause shit. And then in turn, they got hit

I can tell you straight up that nobody "searched the right wing protesters for weapons". Some had guns, some had police shields.

XSI people were peacefully protesting around the Jefferson memorial and then were surrounded and beat up. That's what caused the end of the rally due to the police intervening. They weren't Antfa. This isn't your country so I can understand why you would think it would be "funny".However, we're talking about Nazis. Nazism in Germany did some of the most heinous evil shit known to man, and frankly I'm pissed that people do this jokingly. They can do it according to the law, but frankly if I was a employer I wouldn't hire anyone with a violent and racist ideology. I don't know what their problem is, frankly I don't care. This is the same shit as people protesting at military funerals.

ShadowDimentio wrote:And if you want proof of that, look at the video where the car rammed into them and just count how many bats or sticks you see.
0. Zero bats until someone fucking runs into you. I mean seriously spot the bats before someone attacks the crowd. Not to mention those are a bit short to be bats. Maybe a flagpole? But for fucks sake how would you react?

[youtube]fcKpsM1zi1g[/youtube]
[youtube]4MDEDiAQH8A[/youtube]
[youtube]RGqME_ROtoU&bpctr=1502788101[/youtube]
[youtube]rn-I6OTnpLw[/youtube]
[youtube]V4MKwzPYrbk[/youtube]
lntigracy
Confined to the shed

Post by lntigracy » #326791

starmute wrote:
ShadowDimentio wrote:And if you want proof of that, look at the video where the car rammed into them and just count how many bats or sticks you see.
0. Zero bats until someone fucking runs into you. I mean seriously spot the bats before someone attacks the crowd.

[youtube]fcKpsM1zi1g[/youtube]
[youtube]4MDEDiAQH8A[/youtube]
[youtube]RGqME_ROtoU&bpctr=1502788101[/youtube]
[youtube]rn-I6OTnpLw[/youtube]
[youtube]V4MKwzPYrbk[/youtube]

So you're saying these fine upstanding citizens just magically sprouted bats and masks due to the car appearing?
Last edited by lntigracy on Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
you are mom is gay
starmute

Post by starmute » #326792

lntigracy wrote: So you're saying these fine upstanding citizens just magically sprouted bats and masks due to the car appearing?
Could you see them before? Before the car hit. Please show me where. Also one of those looks like a basehead for a table.

I know you are very distressed about nazis getting their dodge messed up but for fucks sake.
lntigracy
Confined to the shed

Post by lntigracy » #326794

So they didn't have the bats and masks before the car hit, you're saying?

If so, where'd they get them?
you are mom is gay
InsaneHyena
Byond Username: InsaneHyena
Github Username: InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #326796

starmute wrote:
lntigracy wrote: So you're saying these fine upstanding citizens just magically sprouted bats and masks due to the car appearing?
Could you see them before? Before the car hit. Please show me where. Also one of those looks like a basehead for a table.

I know you are very distressed about nazis getting their dodge messed up but for fucks sake.
What, did they magic the weapons out of thin air? Are we Harry Potter now?
Bring back papercult.

starmute

Post by starmute » #326797

lntigracy wrote:So they didn't have the bats and masks before the car hit, you're saying?

If so, where'd they get them?
I'm saying if you look at the people, the MAJORITY of them don't have anything on.

You literally have pictures of all the people there with bats.

Also
Spoiler:
I mean for fucks sake Intigracy use some logic. There were people using bats on Trump protestors long before ANTFA came along. And its not even that. The real problem is this has devolved into straight up Nazism. I mean the police even stated that there was these groups attending.

150+ "Alt Knights"
• 250-500 Klu Klux Klan
• 500 "3% Risen"
• 200-300 Militia

None of which I would want to be associated with. Trump even called these shitheads out.
starmute

Post by starmute » #326814

Deandre Harris attacked by white supremacist protest attendees . One pic of many.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #326817

Oh no white supremacists are attacking a black person!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not like there haven't been assaults on white people for voting Republican. Not like people have been getting SHOT by leftists for playing baseball. Not like cops are getting ambushed and killed by black people cuz FUCK WHITEY BLM

The left and right are both full of shitbags who are being egged on by the media to commit violence and hysterics so they can get ratings and say "dis nevuh woulda happened if OUR PERSON got in office!!!!"

Last time people tried to suppress nazis with violence they ended up using the bloodied flag as a fucking relic and took over a whole country and killed a bunch of Jews. Going out there and picking a fight with them is LITERALLY empowering them you fucking morons. You're legitimizing their fucking movement and giving them the opportunity to go back to their nazi dens to say LOOK BROTHERS! IT'S TRUE WE ARE OPPRESSED BY THE JEWS AND BLACKS WE ARE AT WAR!

You have people literally advocating the repeal of the first amendment because antifags escalated a situation and got someone killed. You make me fucking sick.
starmute

Post by starmute » #326822

Super Aggro Crag wrote:Oh no white supremacists are attacking a black person!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not like there haven't been assaults on white people for voting Republican. Not like people have been getting SHOT by leftists for playing baseball. Not like cops are getting ambushed and killed by black people cuz FUCK WHITEY BLM

The left and right are both full of shitbags who are being egged on by the media to commit violence and hysterics so they can get ratings and say "dis nevuh woulda happened if OUR PERSON got in office!!!!"

Last time people tried to suppress nazis with violence they ended up using the bloodied flag as a fucking relic and took over a whole country and killed a bunch of Jews. Going out there and picking a fight with them is LITERALLY empowering them you fucking morons. You're legitimizing their fucking movement and giving them the opportunity to go back to their nazi dens to say LOOK BROTHERS! IT'S TRUE WE ARE OPPRESSED BY THE JEWS AND BLACKS WE ARE AT WAR!

You have people literally advocating the repeal of the first amendment because antifags escalated a situation and got someone killed. You make me fucking sick.

I don't advocate the repeal of the first amendment. I'm literally showing Intigracy that people on the other side were carrying sticks (and using them).

Also Crag you are the reptloid.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #326823

Sorry, I got a little heated. I'm dealing with a lot of bs related to this and unrelated. But if you imply I an a reptoid again i am going to strangle you to death with your own umbilical cord you miscarriage. Nazis stink and so do antifa and commies. However the "mainstream media" pretty much glosses over and completely ignores acts of violence perpetrated at antifa rallies. I think all shitheads should be held to the dame standard. Thanks and have a great day.
starmute

Post by starmute » #326826

Super Aggro Crag wrote:Sorry, I got a little heated. I'm dealing with a lot of bs related to this and unrelated. But if you imply I an a reptoid again i am going to strangle you to death with your own umbilical cord you miscarriage. Nazis stink and so do antifa and commies. However the "mainstream media" pretty much glosses over and completely ignores acts of violence perpetrated at antifa rallies. I think all shitheads should be held to the dame standard. Thanks and have a great day.
People are arming up during protests. Its kinda bound to happen. ANFA is a bunch of thugs in my opinion. That being said they were formed in response to other thugs. Angry kids making other kids angry.

The real question I have is: If you dislike something say NAMBLA having a parade of men rubbing up against young boys in your town what do you do?

Do you protest it?

Do you ignore it?

Both options seem like they would have consequences. And there are going to be people angry regardless.

Also (How would you know you aren't a reptloid?) Have you checked? Have you REALLY CHECKED?
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #326865

So they vandalized a plate glass holocaust memorial in Boston today and everyone is screeching and wailing about the sixteen gorillion (this memorial was also broken a few months ago) and immediately after that they show a crowd destroying a civil war memorial amid hoots and hollers and exclamations to kill the white man and the news called them brave progressive protestors. People who act surprised when there is bloodshed are fucking idiots.
FantasticFwoosh
Byond Username: FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #326867

Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it.

Spoiler:
XSI

Post by XSI » #326890

Now that my keyboard is functional again, I can respond to shit. I've done some research and found that the alt-right had some weaponry with them as well, but does not appear to have masks
There is video of the car getting hit by a bat before speeding into the crowd. Not a massive hit, but a hit still
And the guy in there is a diagnosed schizophrenic, so he will likely get off anyway
starmute wrote:This isn't your country so I can understand why you would think it would be "funny".However, we're talking about Nazis. Nazism in Germany did some of the most heinous evil shit known to man, and frankly I'm pissed that people do this jokingly. They can do it according to the law, but frankly if I was a employer I wouldn't hire anyone with a violent and racist ideology. I don't know what their problem is, frankly I don't care. This is the same shit as people protesting at military funerals.
1. I don't think it's funny. In fact I'd like it to stop for many reasons. It won't stop though
2. It's stupid to become a nazi now and a bad idea, but I can't go over there and slap sense into every single one of them. They have a right to voice their opinion, no matter how stupid and unresearched it may be. People change when they research that shit and get to let it go, but firing and/or socially exiling people over their views just entrenches them. They'll always be on the record as a nazi, so they may as well go all in.
3. I do hope you are equal opportunity for all the violent retards and also refuse antifa and BLM then, as these groups have done the same shit without mass media attention. BLM less so, but their pattern follows the same as the alt-right pattern of mostly peaceful protests with occasional violent retard(s) doing bad shit, and the occasional unhinged looney calling for the deaths/genocide of people they disagree with

But antifa the most, they can be directly blamed for bringing the NSDAP to power. Antifa rioting and attacking more moderate right-wing voters and parties in pre-WW2 Germany polarized the country and eventually brought Hitler to power just as a "stop these people from ruining our country/make Germany great again" stance. Sound familiar? It should. If you want to prevent fascism from growing, consider cutting it off at the source- Get rid of antifa and the polarizing forces that push people further to the right. And make it so that the people are united and without grievances that they would out through fascism- So drop diversity hiring and identity politics.
Especially make sure that antifa does not show at right-wing protests, since any confrontation will push not only the protestors to the right, but also onlookers who notice masked people coming in with weapons for the explicit purpose of fighting and vandalism

Of course, antifa doesn't exist to fight fascism. If they did, they'd have changed tactics a long time ago to stop creating more of them. Any time antifa shows up anywhere, the entire political spectrum shifts a little more to the right as everyone notices extremist left-thugs breaking things and hurting people.
The same would happen but with a shift to the left if there was a nazi-fighter group that would show up at gay pride parades and similar to vandalize everything and fight people
lntigracy
Confined to the shed

Post by lntigracy » #326903

It's not just the showing up and causing violence part that shifts it further right, it's that the media not only doesn't condemn them and their hate speech, they praise it.
you are mom is gay
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Usednapkin

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #326912

Claudio you don't realize this is literally a cultural war and we are past being fair. Fair isn't an option any more, nor did the left (globalism/sjw/pedophiliac demiurge satanic reptiles) ever be fair. It's be an uphill battle to exist as a free being.
Plus, commies aren't human. Free game.
i play :):):):):)autumn sinnow
this man's:):):):):) army
DESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERD:):):):):)ESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROY:):):):):)ERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDEST:):):):):)ROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDES:):):):):)TROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYER
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

lntigracy
Confined to the shed

Post by lntigracy » #326914

Punch a commie.
you are mom is gay
ohnopigeons
Byond Username: Ohnopigeons
Github Username: ohnopigeons

Post by ohnopigeons » #326922

FantasticFwoosh wrote:Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it.
Those who know history are doomed to watch others repeat it.