2k17 /pol/

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Re: 2k17 /pol/

Post by imblyings » #240366

Bottom post of the previous page:

I didn't like how the egun looked so I made my own version, steelpoint repurposed it to be what it is now. The egun did always look like a mp7, maybe I did have that in mind when I made it.
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
MrAlphonzo
Byond Username: MrAlphonzo

Post by MrAlphonzo » #240378

imblyings wrote:>Imagine its the headmin election, and bo-

>who really cares if the DNC and clinton were laughably corrupt and evil, even if they were, those darn republicans and drumpfkins must be just as evil!
>it was really evil of russia to interfere with our elections but please don't mind the tens, maybe hundreds of thousands of lives lost due to the US meddling with elections and governments elsewhere
>[if we don't mention it then they won't realize the hacking was just our officials being dumb enough to fall for a phishing scam]

please take notes and help make america great again :-)
Oh yeah I remember that time I said that Hillary and the DNC being corrupt wasn't a big deal.
Its not like you completely missed the point I was trying to put across, that dirt on the RNC and DNC is out there and only the dirty on the DNC was released.
I also remember saying that the US interfering in other elections wasn't a bad thing.
Oh wait.
I didn't.
Maybe I'm mistaken.

Please, quote me on those things.

There's no need to be a sarcastic cunt, either.
Last edited by MrAlphonzo on Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote: i love alphonzo and he can be a lot of fun but bro you need to get laid come on
oranges wrote:
Misdoubtful wrote:We're all friends here.
What fucking planet are you living on
oranges wrote: i'm not taking advice from a bottom bitch
OOC: IcePacks: vtubers
OOC: IcePacks: anime
OOC: IcePacks: two mistakes mankind has yet to rectify
Luke Cox
Byond Username: NocturnalQuill

Post by Luke Cox » #240379

Even though most of my beliefs are left-leaning, I'm glad that the mainstream left got the kick in the balls that was 2016. They had abandoned economic and scientific issues altogether in favor of bullshit identity politics. It needed to burn.
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #240393

>getting mad and frustrated

Quoting the wsj and RNC statements, apparently both dnc and rnc were hit by the same phishing emails. Only the dnc was dumb and incompetent enough to fall for them, with the rnc only having one instance of outdated emails being leaked. Looks like russia don't even have the dirty info on the rnc that you desperately claim they must have :^)))

blese dage nods and helb mage ameriga gread again :-DDDD
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
Grazyn
Byond Username: Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #240402

It always seemed to me that all the "dirt" on the DNC was just your everyday, run-of-the-mill political slime which is kinda expected from any party around the world. Backstabbing, planning and general sleaziness, you know it is there but you don't want to see it, just like they say you shouldn't watch how your food is made. Let's take the Sanders issue for examble, well duh, Bernie was a terrible candidate, of course the DNC made everything in their power to prevent him from winning the primaries (not that he had much of a chance in the first place but whatever). They were morons for falling for basic phishing techniques but the way americans acted with all the outrage at what is just regular behind-the-scenes politics is dumbfounding to me. It's like they've always lived in a fairy world. And those who unironically say "AH, see the democrats are EVIL, no way republicans (in bed with the military-industrial complex since time immemorial) or Trump (a ruthless entrepeneur who chewed and clawed his way to the top) ever did anything of the sort!" amaze me the most.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #240404

American
Politics
Are
A
Meme
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #240410

U can't spell democrats without "Dem rats"
calzilla1
Byond Username: Calzilla1

Post by calzilla1 » #240436

JUST REMEMBER THAT HILLDIG DESPERATELY WANTED TO BE THE LE EBIN MAYMAY PRESIDENT
Life is too short for anything meaningful and too long for anything memeingful
Super Aggro Crag wrote: The best shitpost youll ever be responsible for will be your obituary.
Quality debate brought to you by ColonicAcid wrote:imagine having this little empathy

do you have autism bud? does your brain not see these people as humans? are they just a faceless statistic to you?
Cik
Byond Username: Cik

Post by Cik » #240490

Grazyn wrote:It always seemed to me that all the "dirt" on the DNC was just your everyday, run-of-the-mill political slime which is kinda expected from any party around the world. Backstabbing, planning and general sleaziness, you know it is there but you don't want to see it, just like they say you shouldn't watch how your food is made. Let's take the Sanders issue for examble, well duh, Bernie was a terrible candidate, of course the DNC made everything in their power to prevent him from winning the primaries (not that he had much of a chance in the first place but whatever). They were morons for falling for basic phishing techniques but the way americans acted with all the outrage at what is just regular behind-the-scenes politics is dumbfounding to me. It's like they've always lived in a fairy world. And those who unironically say "AH, see the democrats are EVIL, no way republicans (in bed with the military-industrial complex since time immemorial) or Trump (a ruthless entrepeneur who chewed and clawed his way to the top) ever did anything of the sort!" amaze me the most.
>regular political slime

maybe if you are in venezuela

short list of literal crimes committed by hillary and friends:

conspiracy to commit voter fraud on a large scale
illegal collusion in extreme
conspiracy to destroy evidence relating to federal investigations
terrorism (encouraging political violence is literally terrorism lul)
soliciting illegal donations from highly questionable sources
influence peddling
perjury (questionable, but possible)
likely lied to the FBI (which is also a crime lul)

pick two of these things and you start approaching "deserves a firing squad" territory. god help you if any of this shit is "normal" where you live m8

note that this is just ILLEGAL things. the downright evil shit she's done or sanctioned is probably a hundred pages.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #240494

For a bunch of people fleeing a war zone they seem very happy to see things explode
[youtube]d1KzCa7E7hk[/youtube]
How nice and... enriching of them to put on a fireworks show, they make sure people get the full on close up experience by aiming the fireworks at them. Cretins.
MrAlphonzo

Post by MrAlphonzo » #240496

Cik wrote:
Grazyn wrote:It always seemed to me that all the "dirt" on the DNC was just your everyday, run-of-the-mill political slime which is kinda expected from any party around the world. Backstabbing, planning and general sleaziness, you know it is there but you don't want to see it, just like they say you shouldn't watch how your food is made. Let's take the Sanders issue for examble, well duh, Bernie was a terrible candidate, of course the DNC made everything in their power to prevent him from winning the primaries (not that he had much of a chance in the first place but whatever). They were morons for falling for basic phishing techniques but the way americans acted with all the outrage at what is just regular behind-the-scenes politics is dumbfounding to me. It's like they've always lived in a fairy world. And those who unironically say "AH, see the democrats are EVIL, no way republicans (in bed with the military-industrial complex since time immemorial) or Trump (a ruthless entrepeneur who chewed and clawed his way to the top) ever did anything of the sort!" amaze me the most.
>regular political slime

maybe if you are in venezuela

short list of literal crimes committed by hillary and friends:

conspiracy to commit voter fraud on a large scale
illegal collusion in extreme
conspiracy to destroy evidence relating to federal investigations
terrorism (encouraging political violence is literally terrorism lul)
soliciting illegal donations from highly questionable sources
influence peddling
perjury (questionable, but possible)
likely lied to the FBI (which is also a crime lul)

pick two of these things and you start approaching "deserves a firing squad" territory. god help you if any of this shit is "normal" where you live m8

note that this is just ILLEGAL things. the downright evil shit she's done or sanctioned is probably a hundred pages.
Grazyn has got a point. Compared to most American politicians, Hillary isn't really the devil she's put out to be. Marco Rubio, Chris Christie, Ted Cruz, and Martin O' Malley (He fucking "lost" a billion dollars that was supposed to be used to make Maryland more accessible for the disabled) have all done some pretty terrible shit. If I looked hard enough, I could probably find some terrible things 90% of congress has done. She's about as corrupt as every other politician. I'm not saying this should be shrugged off, I'm saying we shouldn't be pointing all fingers at one single example while all the other politicians are pulling shit. Including the president we just elected.

We should be marching on the DNC until we weed all of the corruption out for the next election, so they can put forward a good candidate. We should be lobbying in the Capital, the fair way, for issues we believe in, instead of skirting the law and giving them valuables. We should be voting in new congressmen and senators instead of voting in the same corrupt slimeballs because you're too afraid to vote in someone new and different.
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote: i love alphonzo and he can be a lot of fun but bro you need to get laid come on
oranges wrote:
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #240529

One big reason why people are focusing on Hillary is because she doesn't even care about hiding it

And as such, the people would love for her to be made an example of
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #240540

XSI wrote:she doesn't even care about hiding itf
Were you following the same election I was? The bulk the scandals on her side were fallout from that hidden email server, lying about the server, the subsequent deletion of emails on the server and so on.

The Clintons are notorious about hiding things and using weaselly language to dodge forever ("It depends upon what the meaning of the word 'is'") to the point that the cover up often turns into a bigger scandal than what they were hiding in the first place.
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #240542

The Clintons are a family of politicians and lawyers, there's a reason Bill was called Slick Willie-- he'd constantly change what he thought to make himself look good.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #240550

They call him slick Willie because his dick is always lubed and ready.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #240552

That was just a perfect bit of irony, like a group involved in Watergate being named CREEP (Committee for the Reelection ? ? President).
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
MrAlphonzo

Post by MrAlphonzo » #240560

XSI wrote:One big reason why people are focusing on Hillary is because she doesn't even care about hiding it

And as such, the people would love for her to be made an example of
The same can be said for Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, Chris Christie, Martin O'Malley etc. They are so blatantly crooked its not even funny. I'm not seeing any crazy pizzagate conspiracy about those chucklefucks. I'm starting to think that Hillary got a lot more hate than the average corrupt politician, not because of her behind closed door deals, but because the alt-left was trying to brute force her presidency during the entire election. All that namecalling, hipster screeching and other SJW bullshit followed her campaign wherever it went. If your supporters act like that, that is what people will assume you represent. It makes sense. Just the sound of it, a corrupt alt-left candidate is going to get a lot more hate than the average corrupt presidential candidate.

Its like being endorsed by the KKK or a bunch of Neo-Nazis.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, though, Trump was endorsed by the KKK. And no, Hillary being endorsed by a single grand dragon does not count.

One Grand Dragon =/= The Official Newspaper

I guess there's just something about right-wing propo that gets to people easily.
Last edited by MrAlphonzo on Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #240561

MrAlphonzo wrote:I'm starting to think that Hillary got a lot more hate than the average corrupt politician, not because of her behind closed door deals, or the fact that she is a woman, but because the alt-left was trying to brute force her presidency during the entire election.
Hillary didn't get any hate for being a woman, the liberals were eating her up (innuendo intended) just for being a woman.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
MrAlphonzo

Post by MrAlphonzo » #240566

ShadowDimentio wrote:
MrAlphonzo wrote:I'm starting to think that Hillary got a lot more hate than the average corrupt politician, not because of her behind closed door deals, or the fact that she is a woman, but because the alt-left was trying to brute force her presidency during the entire election.
Hillary didn't get any hate for being a woman
Thats what I said m8.
Shoulda said nor instead of or I guess
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:
XSI

Post by XSI » #240577

Kor wrote:
XSI wrote:she doesn't even care about hiding it
Were you following the same election I was? The bulk the scandals on her side were fallout from that hidden email server, lying about the server, the subsequent deletion of emails on the server and so on.

The Clintons are notorious about hiding things and using weaselly language to dodge forever ("It depends upon what the meaning of the word 'is'") to the point that the cover up often turns into a bigger scandal than what they were hiding in the first place.
That is exactly it.
That way they hide it from the law and through technicalities, but to anyone paying attention it will be seen as them not actually hiding the acts, and rather just wording it in a way that it is technically not illegal so they get off.
That is exactly why people LOVE the idea of them getting slammed and put in jail, because it's someone playing the system through semantics, a classic 'bad guy' who deserves punishment but avoids it, and people love seeing the 'bad guy' get what's coming.

And that is also why Hillary was the target above all the republicans. The republicans are bad at it too, but their acts aren't as widely known, and their corruption tends to be blamed on the corporations bribing them(Oh, sorry, 'gifting' them loads of cash, since 'money is free speech' to them). Which in turn means that there's less people caring about the individual. The system is fucked, but with Hillary there is clearly an individual doing things that are clearly bad, while with republicans it tends to be more along the lines of 'big business' doing grey area stuff that they very likely just shouldn't be allowed to.
Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #240603

But I thought the Russians made her do it!
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #240608

No no no, you've got it wrong, it was ALL the russians hacking!

The russians hacked all the boundaries to gerrymander the congressional districts
Vladimir Putin personally went back in time to 1787 and set up the the electoral college
Nikita Khrushchev hacked the minds of the baby boomers to turn them into sleeper agents to elect a red president only he got it wrong and they elected an orange one instead
Mervill
Byond Username: Mervill

Post by Mervill » #240617

oranges wrote:This is the year of the linux desktop

Code: Select all

[||||||||||          ]
<MrStonedOne> so many things in the world had to go wrong for all of this to end up here.... if any one thing had gone right, ss13 wouldn't exist
Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #240621

It was 1996, when XFCE came out
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #240766

Trigger warning: Blood
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #240823

>americans actually defending the DNC

THE FUCK? That party is thoroughly corrupt - had they not been so shit perhaps the russians wouldn't have been able to influence your election so easily.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #240832

oranges wrote:That party is thoroughly corrupt
>implying there is any party that isn't
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Drynwyn
Byond Username: Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #240833

oranges wrote:>americans actually defending the DNC

THE FUCK? That party is thoroughly corrupt - had they not been so shit perhaps the russians wouldn't have been able to influence your election so easily.
Well, there's only two political parties worth paying attention to in the U.S. Assuming you dislike right wing policies, your mental options at the moment appear to be either defend the DNC or say that the republicans should make all decisions.
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #240836

No amount of defending the DNC will change the fact that they've been completely and utterly stumped. They put it all on Hillary and she completely lost, and now they're bankrupt.

I predict one of three things will happen. The Democrats will die, the Democrats will go through a huge metamorphosis and come out as something new, or the Democrats will stay exactly the same and keep losing.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #240900

News: Four black guys in Chicago kidnapped and tortured an autistic white dude live on Facebook. They've all been arrested and the story is still developing but supposedly they did it because he voted for Trump. There's a video out somewhere but Facebook keeps removing it, and with good reason, supposedly they sliced his forehead open and you could see the skull.

Might possibly be fake but holy shit 2017 is already heating up.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #240935

Not fake, unfortunately.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/01/04/ ... -streamed/

I can't even link the video (about 30 minutes long) because youtube has been taking it all down and it's mysteriously not even in my watch history anymore.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
TheColdTurtle
Byond Username: TheColdTurtle

Post by TheColdTurtle » #240969

Chicago is a bad place to live in, and in other news liveleak is still popular for videos youtube shuts down due to gore
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #240975

D&B
Byond Username: Repukan

Post by D&B » #241023

It's just kids being kids

.T Chicago PD
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
[20:27:06]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Okay then. Have fun.
[20:31:29]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Excuse me?
J_Madison wrote: that's a stupid fucking stat
you don't play, you've never played
lying little shit with your bullshit stat
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #241039

I bet some paper bag colored college student is gonna watch that video and then make a presentation for their liberal arts degree that white males are the real danger to people cuz a senior citizen looked at her weird in a store.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #241047

Super Aggro Crag wrote:I bet some paper bag colored college student is gonna watch that video and then make a presentation for their liberal arts degree that white males are the real danger to people cuz a senior citizen looked at her weird in a store.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #241060

We need more bags of color!
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #241098

ShadowDimentio wrote:We need more bags of color!
Finally, something we can agree on.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #241117

I once got conned into donating to the NSPCC, then I heard the first four months you're basically paying the chugger's fee, so I canceled the direct debit and ignored their renewal letters, fuckers.
Cik
Byond Username: Cik

Post by Cik » #241118

there's a bunch of people in congress at the moment trying to repeal the first amendment again because it might prevent russians from hacking america or something lol
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #241126

Cik wrote:there's a bunch of people in congress at the moment trying to repeal the first amendment again because it might prevent russians from hacking america or something lol
Don't get nervous. It's probably just the Democrats throwing yet another hissy fit before the Trump Train arrives in 15 or so days. It really doesn't matter what they try doing, Trump can upright any of the tables they potentially flip once he gets in.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Drynwyn
Byond Username: Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #241130

ShadowDimentio wrote:
Cik wrote:there's a bunch of people in congress at the moment trying to repeal the first amendment again because it might prevent russians from hacking america or something lol
Don't get nervous. It's probably just the Democrats throwing yet another hissy fit before the Trump Train arrives in 15 or so days. It really doesn't matter what they try doing, Trump can upright any of the tables they potentially flip once he gets in.
It's not the democrats.

Additionally, trump is still as odds with republican leadership on a number of issues (most notably social security, Medicare, and LBGTQALMNOGOLDFISH+ issues), which could limit his powers significantly.
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
Mervill
Byond Username: Mervill

Post by Mervill » #241134

I'm looking forward to the inauguration, since it will probably be a garbage fire in it's own right. IIRC the Trump team is having trouble finding people who want to preform. Plus there's still time for prominent politicians to boycott it, I'd mention that boycotting the inauguration would be unprecedented but this entire election is unprecedented so

A small part of me still hopes Tump is building up to a Charlie Chaplin / The Great Dictator speech, but it seems more likely we'll be dealing with the reality of President Trump in a few short weeks
<MrStonedOne> so many things in the world had to go wrong for all of this to end up here.... if any one thing had gone right, ss13 wouldn't exist
XSI

Post by XSI » #241156

Nah, Trump team has no issue finding people to perform

But they don't want Mary-Jane-Junior and Billy-Bob's banjo duet for the inauguration either. It's hard to find quality, and there's social pressure on performers to deny him because EVIL RACIST BIGOT
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #241159

If I were an entertainer I'd be extremely reluctant on accepting an invitation to perform for Trump's inauguration because anybody that does risks being unpersoned by hardcore democrats. It could easily execute your career.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
MrAlphonzo

Post by MrAlphonzo » #241251

ShadowDimentio wrote:
Don't get nervous. It's probably just the Democrats throwing yet another hissy fit before the Trump Train crashes in 15 or so days.
Fixed.

Alternatively
ShadowDimentio wrote:
Don't get nervous. It's probably just the Democrats throwing yet another hissy fit before the Trump Train crashes the stock market in two or so years.
Speaking of stock market, why does seemingly nobody give a shit that Trump deregulated the market hardcore and created another bubble before he began his presidency?
Last edited by MrAlphonzo on Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #241254

Same reason no one cares when your messiah Obama gave them billions of taxpayer money to bail them out of their own incompetence alphonzo

You can only take so much hypocrisy from the democRATS before you stop caring what the republiCUNTS do. In 4-8 years enjoy your smug sense of satisfaction when you are vindicated when another simpering plutocratic cocknose gets in office and proceeds to do the exact same thing as the last 15 presidents. Put a bullet in your head.
MrAlphonzo

Post by MrAlphonzo » #241256

Friendly reminder that Teddy Roosevelt was in fact a person and is historical proof that good politicians exist. Quit your cynical bullshit. Cynical bullshit is why we're in this mess in the first place.
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #241257

Teddy was also a republican and successfully achieved what democrats claim to do and fail to: Helping poor people.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
MrAlphonzo

Post by MrAlphonzo » #241261

ShadowDimentio wrote:Teddy was also a republican and successfully achieved what democrats claim to do and fail to: Helping poor people.
FDR also existed, and ran as a democrat, and pulled us out of the Great Depression. Shave off some of that edge, son.
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:
XSI

Post by XSI » #241264

Trump does not actually have any official power yet

But he did bring back some jobs through negotiations already, though that was mostly just making it so that those jobs didn't end up leaving in the first place. Clearly he can already do things even without everything being official

Stock markets will always go up and down, that's just how they work. It is impossible for them to go up all the time, and policy on them is more just about hoping that you've left office by the time the whole thing collapses again.