2k17 /pol/

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Re: 2k17 /pol/

Post by Screemonster » #263583

Bottom post of the previous page:

ShadowDimentio wrote:Huh. Makes sense, but fuck me is My Brother's Keeper a god awful name for a lobbying organization. Also, what imbecile would want to keep Obama in DC? Guy barely did anything for eight years as president.
keeping a brother in DC
MisterPerson
Board Moderator
Byond Username: MisterPerson

Post by MisterPerson » #263586

ShadowDimentio wrote:Obamagate coming soon to a country near you.
For literally the first time in history, the media's decision to name any controversy Foo-gate will actually be fitting
I code for the code project and moderate the code sections of the forums.

Feedback is dumb and it doesn't matter
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #263590

I know, this is literally Watergate 2.0 if it's true, and I know Trump will prosecute if some evidence turns up.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
MisterPerson
Board Moderator
Byond Username: MisterPerson

Post by MisterPerson » #263594

ShadowDimentio wrote:I know, this is literally Watergate 2.0 if it's true, and I know Trump will prosecute if some evidence turns up.
Something tells me there's no evidence and he's just talking out his ass again. Just like the last 2 times he did this exact same thing.
I code for the code project and moderate the code sections of the forums.

Feedback is dumb and it doesn't matter
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #263622

ShadowDimentio wrote:I know, this is literally Watergate 2.0 if it's true, and I know Trump will prosecute if some evidence turns up.
Wasn't watergate a thing without evidence of actual crimes where that president willingly resigned among the scandal?
if it is literally Watergate 2.0, nothing will happen because Obama is not the president right now and can't resign
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #263628

XSI wrote:
Wasn't watergate a thing without evidence of actual crimes where that president willingly resigned among the scandal?
if it is literally Watergate 2.0, nothing will happen because Obama is not the president right now and can't resign
Not even close, the president used government resources to illegally wiretap opposing party phone calls and break into their buildings for information. It was extremely illegal and the president resigned because the noose of impeachment was literally around his neck in the face of overwhelming evidence and testimony, the only reason he didn't go to jail was because the vice president pardoned him after his resignation, to the outrage of everyone.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Drynwyn
Byond Username: Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #263680

Whereas this far there isn't any evidence of Obama wiretapping trump- and it seems unlikely that he did, because the Democratic establishment believed that trump *couldn't possibly win.*

It would be unbelievably stupid to risk the reputation of a sitting president of your party on an election whose result you *believed* to be almost certain to swing your way.
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #263768

You have people being ''coincidentally' killed right after leaking DNC documents. If murder is on the table, wiretapping a candidate is absolutely nothing. It's funny seeing people still believe the US government isn't rotten to it's core but it's understandable, as most people don't shift into or rarely encounter the mindset where they will do anything that benefits them, as long as they can get away with it.

In fact, with Snowden's leak of the absolute depth and width of intel agency activities, and the supposed civil war in the US intelligence community, it seems retarded for anyone with the capability to, to not wiretap all candidates. It's powergaming in the real world and if you can get away with getting potentially compromising information on someone you want to have power over, why not???
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
InsaneHyena
Byond Username: InsaneHyena
Github Username: InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #263769

imblyings wrote:You have people being ''coincidentally' killed right after leaking DNC documents.
His name was Seth Rich.
Bring back papercult.

imblyings

Post by imblyings » #263770

I like to imagine he had the happiest smile up there in heaven when he saw the results come in.
XSI

Post by XSI » #263776

A lot of people were happy with the results
Not because Trump won

But because Hillary lost
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #263780

Trump may have been the lesser of two evils, but he still got the last laugh in the end as he sips brandy in the damn white house as president.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
imblyings

Post by imblyings » #263784

He's got nothing to be laughing about.

In a perfect world leaders get their privileges to make their responsibilities bearable but I'm not seeing anything in this world right now that takes the weight off having to lead America while dealing with the rest of the world.
FantasticFwoosh
Byond Username: FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #263869

I as a master shit-poster prophesise on a word of Kek, that a series of plagues shall descend upon the earth.

> Firstly the oceans shall first run red with communists occupying china sea (this has already happened)

> Second a wave of Pepe frogs shall descend upon the world from the internet as those accountable for corrupting the highest podium of global politics who once denounced it are being lead to trial.

> The rest shall be interred from new super-viruses created in hospitals which will eventually attach to small insects and be carried far and wide (if not just a iteration of a breakdown of quarantine control of such virulent viruses like zika from south America which the wall will only stall)

> This pestilence will create a national emergency as it spreads around the US and encroaches, historic abuse of antibiotics will cause the animals and affected people to die (also being main hosts leading to great destruction of animals) leading to famine in the developed western world.

> There will be Darkness as pipelines and trade routes are shut off in a attempt to weaken the west during this crisis as a deliberate political move severing crucial power lines.

Finally the world will become whole again, harnessing the power and virtue of renewable energy & accountable politics after much hardship and a veritable apocalypse.

Besides from being grim, this sunday morning was boring until now. If you want to see some really passionate Trump supporters as well as your fair share of tin foil hats, /r The_Donald is exploding right now.

> One rising near top story is that Obama was apparently spying on Senator Lewandowski

Spoiler:
InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #263875

Get your ass back to cuck shed.
Bring back papercult.

oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #264478

who would wire tap donald trump lol, he's dumb enough to leak secrets to your face
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #264481

oranges wrote:who would wire tap donald trump lol, he's dumb enough to leak secrets to your face
I thought he paid russian hookers to do that
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #264662

Huurfff - women getting paid to show their tits is sexploitation of women!!!
Hurrrrr - its a women choice to show her body or not, okay!!!!

Fucking feminist...

Also, does anyone else think EW is a complete miscast for Bell in the Beauty and the Beast movie?
I honestly can not think of a plainer looking strumpy cow then EW, except for maybe Kirsten Stewart.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #264669

She.....

A foot
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #264672

Shiiiiiiiit. Vault Seven on wiki leaks just cracked the CIA WIDE OPEN. Passcode is - SplinterItIntoAThousandPiecesAndScatterItIntoTheWinds (a paraphrased quote quote of the late JFK .jr if i have that correct.)

Revealing the CIA literally monitors and hacks EVERYTHING.

Really sorry for highlighting digg info but its just a convenient dump of where to find the data https://www.digg.com/r/The_Donald/com ... read_post/

Related note, the congressional investigations occuring into Trump's wire taps might pick up steam. This was probably the scheduled wikileaks October suprise. The CIA has also been outsourcing & sharing its malware abroad non-officially hence supposedly they stole some Russian Malware to infect & frame the Russkies involvement. *apparently also tools for applying fake 'digital fingerprints', its cited that the 'Russian Hack' was actual Ukrainian.

> They could kill you right now theoretically by blowing up your samsung phone, the prospect of hacking computers & vehicles on such a wide scale has been very much theorised but never validated like this before.
Spoiler:
Every plane crash to have ever happened is now under scrutiny, since any fault in the electronics or interference even in old models could fuck it up. Theoretically if they want you dead they will screw with the doors/navigation etc.

Food for thought, the remainder of the JFK family in a plane crash directly allowed Hillary to become a senator, now its a old plane model and there's no evidence for such a strong claim but there would be motive and the CIA has existed for a very long time, if it has become deeply political then it wouldn't be beneath them amongst other politically charged atrocities.
Last edited by FantasticFwoosh on Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Spoiler:
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #264684

>The CIA is bigtime evil

Sheeeeit. Looks like Trump was right, again.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #264689

CosmicScientist wrote:>Also I don't know who Kirsten Stewart is but I'm all for never recasting any of the mains in Harry Potter as mains anywhere ever again. Mainly because chriiiiist, Daniel Radcliffe did not make the transition to adult acting without looking feckin' weird.
She's that lump of balsa wood the sparkling fagpire and gaywolf were fighting over in that movie that ruined night creatures forever.

Actually I clicked on the article to see what inane comment little miss know it all will have made this time, I was surprised to see highly airbrushed cleavage, they should've spent some time on her prune face instead, maybe attempt to put something resembling a smile there.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #264690

CosmicScientist wrote:>article about once Harry Potter actor showing her baps
Ohhh so that's why Malk's interested.

>internet reacts to bap showing - you'll never guess if they decide if she's a feminist!
pls beeb, this is not an an article.

>internet decides, what is feminism?! How to move the goalposts to decide if this old pop star is a feminist!
When will the internet learn?!

>a quote from someone saying people should stop kicking up a fuss over the showing of baps and whether feminism is tied to it
I forgot, beeb articles have to also support the view that their articles are pointless as to pad out the word count on pointless articles.

>"Are you a feminist? Has someone challenged whether you are a feminist because of something you've said, done or worn? Tell us about your experiences."
oh god why is this on this article, are they planning to cull whoever's thick enough to fall for this tabloid nonsense?

Also I don't know who Kirsten Stewart is but I'm all for never recasting any of the mains in Harry Potter as mains anywhere ever again. Mainly because chriiiiist, Daniel Radcliffe did not make the transition to adult acting without looking feckin' weird.
Didn't they make Daniel cliffs into the hunch back Igor in Franken
XSI

Post by XSI » #264730

Everyone already knew the CIA was evil

With the coke and regime changes and all
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #264734

XSI wrote:Everyone already knew the CIA was evil

With the coke and regime changes and all
CIA is evil enough to coupe & directly meddle in politics, E.I =

[youtube]wvJiYrRcfQo[/youtube]

> Remember everything you've ever done on your computer or phone including your personal screenshots/selfies is on a CIA shit-list somewhere.

Spoiler:
TribeOfBeavers
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: TribeOfBeavers

Post by TribeOfBeavers » #264744

For some reason they had a classified page that just listed a bunch of emojis.

http://www.wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_17760284.html
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #264746

WHAT COULD THESE FACES MEAN
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Drynwyn
Byond Username: Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #264749

It's almost like the group "feminists" is composed of people with their own beliefs and opinions about a contentious issue with a great deal of complex societal and personal factors to consider, while still agreeing on a selection of core points.
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #264755

Drynwyn wrote:
It's almost like the group "feminists" is composed of people with their own beliefs and opinions about a contentious issue with a great deal of complex societal and personal factors to consider, while still agreeing on a selection of core points.
>arguing with malk
there's a reason he's shedded
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #264788

CIA is apparently full of shitposters
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #264790

I think only a shitposter would work there.
Doesn't the Gov't make a habit of hiring script kiddies and blackhats in lieu of jail time?
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #264791

They actually have a CIA branch called "Meme-etics" that utilises psychological warfare via memes in line with their pro-left stance (or whatever fits i guess) Pepe the frog is a nuclear deterrant against them. That emoji page was probably just a example of their lab, politicians have been known to speak using emoji's in private whats'app conversations so if there is a second later of encryption code we don't know.

Hottest word on the street is that NSA dropped the CIA like its hot and wiki-leaks info comes from rogue hackers who aren't co-operating with the NSA.

> 21'st century battle plans instead of Soviet Era mind control instead involve creating powerful memes like caveman spongebob in order to mobilise or manipulate the masses.

Spoiler:
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #264806

How you think hackers look like:

What a hacker really looks like:

Why would they NOT have a section dedicated to shitposting warfare?
Luke Cox
Byond Username: NocturnalQuill

Post by Luke Cox » #264808

>Trusting the CIA

People are funny

For real though, this is a huge problem. Backdoors may be meant for the government, but they can be used by anyone. Once they're figured out, it's open season. Anyone can effortlessly compromise a Windows, OSX, iOS, or Android device like it's nothing thanks to these tools getting out.
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #264809

>being literally surprised in the slightest that the CIA, the NSA, or really at this point some 14-year-old shitposter in russia can access your cell phone if they want to
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #264827

I've always operated under the assumption that it was a likely possibility. Knowing that hacking tools built in collusion with Microsoft/Apple/Google/etc that are specifically designed to crack their products is news, however. It's not just possible anymore, it's comically easy.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #264829

Kor wrote:Image

CIA is apparently full of shitposters
they're just ascended oranges-s
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #264853

most of these exploits are pretty garbage tbh

same adage always goes, always patch ur shit

The zero days were all patched in 2015 or earlier.

Anyone who was surprised by this would have to be pretty dense, of course both teh CIA and NSA have weaponised exploit frameworks.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #264861

oranges wrote:most of these exploits are pretty garbage tbh

same adage always goes, always patch ur shit

The zero days were all patched in 2015 or earlier.

Anyone who was surprised by this would have to be pretty dense, of course both teh CIA and NSA have weaponised exploit frameworks.
see i told you look he admitted to being practically CIA already
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
imblyings

Post by imblyings » #264868

Apart from the flashy headlines, one of the relevations happened to be the CIA's capability to do cyber attacks and leave the signatures or fingerprints of other groups or countries. The CIA also has an extensive record of lying.
InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #264869

"Russian hackers"
Bring back papercult.

Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #264889

imblyings wrote:Apart from the flashy headlines, one of the relevations happened to be the CIA's capability to do cyber attacks and leave the signatures or fingerprints of other groups or countries. The CIA also has an extensive record of lying.
DNC shit gets leaked by a disgruntled former employee, CIA leaves Russian fingerprints. Defamation campaign against WikiLeaks ensues.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #264930

All intelligence services are capable of doing that and have an extensive record of lying.

My guess it's the Russians pretending to be the CIA pretending to be the Russians.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #264943

DemonFiren wrote:All intelligence services are capable of doing that and have an extensive record of lying.

My guess it's the Russians pretending to be the CIA pretending to be the Russians.
Thats one scenario, but there's also the fact it could be the CIA pretending to be the russians, pretending to be the CIA pretending to be the Russians as a motive.

Eitherway, there's so much illicit sharing of this technology pretty much as legal openware abroad, all governments must be atleast partially armed with awareness if not counter or backward engineered technology of their own.

A moment of silence for the departed and quickly don your tin foil hats.

> JFK (sandy hill sniper, lee oswald later eliminated cia COULD be implicative but no solid evidence from the papers given beside political bias after he wanted to remove the CIA)
> Remainder of JFK's family dies in a plane crash (- only Hillary profiteers from such a thing and gains a senator seat, applicable motive)
> Putins favourite driver - Had a mysterious car accident, from hearsay many russians believe the footage of the event is fake and or Putin/& driver are both dead since government figures never drive without closing off the road ahead.
> Russia's favourite music band crashes & dies in a aeroplane crash over the sea.
> Everyone on the missing malaysian aircraft (its said there is patent profiteering responsible for foul play)
> Osama bin laden's family dies in a plane accident in Hampshire air port in the UK (the operation to kill Osama bin laden was under scrutiny, what they might have knew who knows)
> Everyone who died on the planes where legal cases versus the Clintons were involved, jokingly marking out that if you flew you died.

Also in regards to fingerprinting, there's this to show collaboration that it's a certified tactic to implicate the 'opposition' in this "Worse than the cold war" political scenario, aaaaand that there was some inclination of the DNC being aware of this action (throwing fuel to the fire of political tampering)
Spoiler:
Just because Hillary wants a seat on the senate, just because Hillary got together with clint and became first lady, just because Hillary wants to be a Potus herself, she's quite visibly disturbed. In all this, this has nearly pushed us to war for the interests of a group that doesn't represent public interests.

Spoiler:
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #264964

Happy women's day!
XSI

Post by XSI » #264967

Fact: Lesbian porn gets a statistically significant increase in viewers on Women's day and Mother's day
D&B
Byond Username: Repukan

Post by D&B » #265521

Wowee

Apparently the whole 100 gender shenanigan you guys have here in the USA finally made it into my country. Cue the collective Catholic conservative country flipping it's shit when the reporter that informed them of this got fired.

Soros is gonna have a hard time in South America. Sure most of the countries are almost third world shitholes but goddamn do they hate progressivism and anything homo.

Made me proud tbh.
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
[20:27:06]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Okay then. Have fun.
[20:31:29]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Excuse me?
J_Madison wrote: that's a stupid fucking stat
you don't play, you've never played
lying little shit with your bullshit stat
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
imblyings

Post by imblyings » #265526

>sk president being impeached

about time, the sheer level of repression and corruption there is staggering. Unfortunately, she's probably the sacrifice to ensure the public are appeased and the rampant corruption there can continue. Fucking shamans and shit
D&B
Byond Username: Repukan

Post by D&B » #265529

Didn't they capture her puppeteer, who's one of the "8 goddesses"?
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
[20:27:06]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Okay then. Have fun.
[20:31:29]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Excuse me?
J_Madison wrote: that's a stupid fucking stat
you don't play, you've never played
lying little shit with your bullshit stat
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #265537

South Korea should become a honary member of the US states after they go fight the commie Chinese out in the sea over some bits of rock. Its the only non-globalist way to stop competition in that sector by making the US have territory presence in all three corners of the world.

My opinion is that the EU should dissolve and the HRE which patriates independent states working in unison for a common cause of the realm should take its place, as history often learns from itself. And its the one and only thing Europe has ever respected on mega bureaucracy.

Spoiler:
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #265549

Thanks, I needed some cheering up.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler: