things have gone in a direction in this thread
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Post by Takeguru » #155394

Had to spend like an hour cleaning the hallway wall today

My nose was bleeding because the dry air wreaks havoc on my nose

I sneezed, and gave the wall a nice misting

Man, I hope the next family doesn't come through with a black light, that wall is gonna look like someone got necked
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #155401

Takeguru wrote:Had to spend like an hour cleaning the hallway wall today

My nose was bleeding because the dry air wreaks havoc on my nose

I sneezed, and gave the wall a nice misting

Man, I hope the next family doesn't come through with a black light, that wall is gonna look like someone got necked
sounds like the setup to some murder mystery episode of a reality tv show
did you happen to fall down the stairs to your basement after this and break your neck?
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #155414

A basement?

Silly guy, housing contractors for the military wouldn't put in basements

Apartment complexes and duplexes for miles
420weedscopes
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #155486

Nienhaus wrote:Clearly we need a picture of the maid outfit to prove otherwise.
i've literally given that to you earlier in the thread
Deitus wrote:naw, i call bullshit. timestamp that shit with the message "deitus u r a fag" or i wont believe it. nobody is THAT bad.
any questions?
also i got an alaskan malamute today

furthermore
[youtube]PJxoQWd66IM[/youtube]

ps i'm the fucking realest
Check out Phoenix Bucket!
TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours
original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
Nienhaus
Byond Username: Nienhaus2

Post by Nienhaus » #155519

420weedscopes wrote:
Nienhaus wrote:Clearly we need a picture of the maid outfit to prove otherwise.
i've literally given that to you earlier in the thread
Wow my memory is shit. Yeah you did.
Hey.
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #155533

420weedscopes wrote:also i got an alaskan malamute today
Spoiler:
furthermore
[youtube]amazing world[youtube]

ps i'm the fucking realest
Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:52 pm
TheWiznard wrote:why haven't you played Amazing World yet?
Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:06 pm
An0n3 wrote:Don't even know what that is.
Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:55 pm
An0n3 wrote:NAH SON ITS TIME FOR CLUB PENGUIN AMAZING WORLD

http://store.steampowered.com/app/293500/

Deitus
Byond Username: Deitus

Post by Deitus » #155534

420weedscopes wrote:
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #155577

TheWiznard wrote:snip
are you trying to convey an emotion?
Deitus wrote:snip
┐('~`;)┌
Deitus

Post by Deitus » #155806

ven'eear de pon tuvena senl len delare 'ist seno, pes di enar'o engle sies byien daro le.
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #155809

gesundheit
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #155923

i just spent two hours performing a very hard challenge in csgo's new operation
when me and my friend finally completed it, it didn't count it as a win because csgo
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #155927

420weedscopes wrote:i just spent two hours performing a very hard challenge in csgo's new operation
when me and my friend finally completed it, it didn't count it as a win because csgo
Spoiler:
post your sick crosshair bro, life hack: I actually play with this crosshair
Spoiler:
I need to get back into some csgo haven't played it since 12/21/15 apparently.
Deitus

Post by Deitus » #155933

i'm gonna try and get through dark souls 1 and 2 before i start 3, and im just now getting back to sen's fortress. its gonna be a long grind...
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #155934

Many weeks ago my cat climbed onto my table as I was eating a hot pocket, and drug it off into the darkness. It was only today that I found it under some clothes and it seems to have become sentient.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
Deitus

Post by Deitus » #155936

Zilenan91 wrote:Many weeks ago my cat climbed onto my table as I was eating a hot pocket, and drug it off into the darkness. It was only today that I found it under some clothes and it seems to have become sentient.
pics of the pocket and the cat

also why didnt you just grab it, the cat couldnt have been that fast
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #155941

Deitus wrote:i'm gonna try and get through dark souls 1 and 2 before i start 3, and im just now getting back to sen's fortress. its gonna be a long grind...
Sens is fucking hell. When i tried co-oping this game with my friend ( i had beaten it many times before) we finally managed to grind through the place after hours of trying and were at the very top. We go to head to the bonfire and i trip the motherfucking pressure plate, shooting 3 darts into his (the host's) back and fucking up the whole run. We stopped playing after that
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #155947

Deitus wrote:
Zilenan91 wrote:Many weeks ago my cat climbed onto my table as I was eating a hot pocket, and drug it off into the darkness. It was only today that I found it under some clothes and it seems to have become sentient.
pics of the pocket and the cat

also why didnt you just grab it, the cat couldnt have been that fast

Don't have a phone I'm afraid. Also I may have been looking on my laptop at the time.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #155950

Wyzack wrote:
Deitus wrote:i'm gonna try and get through dark souls 1 and 2 before i start 3, and im just now getting back to sen's fortress. its gonna be a long grind...
Sens is fucking hell. When i tried co-oping this game with my friend ( i had beaten it many times before) we finally managed to grind through the place after hours of trying and were at the very top. We go to head to the bonfire and i trip the motherfucking pressure plate, shooting 3 darts into his (the host's) back and fucking up the whole run. We stopped playing after that
first time playing through it with my friends and I was constantly invaded like literally every 3 minutes. not only was it my first time in sens but I also was only playing with KB/mouse. I managed to run into the doorway near the rolling balls and push the invader into it as they were right on my trail. also my fucking friends got me so hard with the "treasure chest with one of the best early game items" fucking ptsd now everytime I see a chest, sure learned my lesson after that.
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #155993

>really worried about going to print something at college because I've completely forgot the bonkers printing system
>nice lady at the help desk helps me through the entire thing except for one moment
>one moment is when my friend comes in, who is also in need of help
>we chat for a bit

everything went better than expected.
私は完璧
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #155994

Remie Richards wrote:>really worried about going to print something at college because I've completely forgot the bonkers printing system
>nice lady at the help desk helps me through the entire thing except for one moment
>one moment is when my friend comes in, who is also in need of help
>we chat for a bit

everything went better than expected.
every educational institution where I have ever tried to print something had a bonkers system

I once spent an entire day trying to get my computer linked into my university's printing system. fortunately I can now easily print whenever I want to, until they change the system again
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Deitus

Post by Deitus » #156029

Wyzack wrote:
sens seems to suffer from what i call "water temple syndrome:" everyone says its horrible and hard but its really just kind of tedious more than anything. i got through it before and there are far, far more annoying areas (cough cough blight town). but maybe thats just me, i dunno
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #156042

I did blighttown the hard way on my first run and I actually liked it. It was a nice challenge in spatial awareness and once you kill the toxin snipers there is not too much bullshit. As for the water temple I find I am always short 1 fucking key, and it is always the one under the floating box that raises with the water level
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
certified good poster
Deitus

Post by Deitus » #156043

yeah i've never done the short way, i never choose the master key...it just seems like cheating to me, i dunno.

slightly on topic: for some reason the boss for water temple always scared the SHIT out of me as a kid. i remember i played through OoT a lot back then but whenever i got to the boss door i remember just freaking out, i think i cried once. i dont even remember what i thought was so scary about it, the only thing that even came close was bongo bongo.

...now that i think about it, a lot of the bosses scared me. the lava dragon boss fight i had nightmares about and the sand temple always spooped me a bit just cuz of the tight quarters.

wow, i was a li'l bitch. man up, past me.
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #156057

This is bullshit.

Here in West Virginia we need to get our cars inspected every year to make sure they're safe. Normally takes about an hour, costs a few bucks, no big deal. I went to get it done Saturday morning and they tell me unless I shell out $300 to get the shocks replaced it won't pass inspection. So I tell 'em go ahead. I drop the car off this morning and fifteen minutes ago they call me to tell me they got the wrong parts so they'll have to keep it overnight. Christ almighty.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #156070

I thought it was a universal fact that 90% of all autoshops are full of people trying to milk you for all you're worth. I remember seeing a documentary/video about how they had this "knowledable" car guy replace everything on the car 100% best as he could in perfect condition. then took it in for an oil change at a car shop and (btw they made a girl driver go) and they kept adding all this shit onto her plate that she 100% didn't even need. and even the oil change they did was done really poorly I recall, like they didn't even finish or do it all.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #156071

I saw something like that where they were trying to bust a shady computer salesman. They got a nice computer and slightly unplugged something from the motherboard, and the guy tried to bill them for all this crazy shit and even swapped out some of their parts for worse ones. When they confronted him about it with cameras and shit he got super stoney faced and tried to leave without saying a word. They kept asking him questions but he ignored them, and in his haste backed his car into a telephone pole trying to get the fuck out. It was hilarious
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #156079

TheWiznard wrote:post your sick crosshair bro
Spoiler:
cl_color "4"
cl_crosshair_drawoutline "1"
cl_crosshair_dynamic_maxdist_splitratio "0.35"
cl_crosshair_dynamic_splitalpha_innermod "1"
cl_crosshair_dynamic_splitalpha_outermod "0.5"
cl_crosshair_dynamic_splitdist "7"
cl_crosshair_outlinethickness "1"
cl_crosshair_sniper_width "1"
cl_crosshairalpha "255"
cl_crosshaircolor "5"
cl_crosshaircolor_b "0"
cl_crosshaircolor_g "64"
cl_crosshaircolor_r "255"
cl_crosshairdot "0"
cl_crosshairgap "-1.000000"
cl_crosshairgap_useweaponvalue "0"
cl_crosshairscale "0"
cl_crosshairsize "2.500000"
cl_crosshairstyle "5"
cl_crosshairthickness "0.000000"
cl_crosshairusealpha "1"
cl_fixedcrosshairgap "3"
looks smaller than it actually is in that picture since i normally play fullscreen and my printscreen key isn't happy with fullscreen stuff
nametag: Cobain's Toothbrush
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #156231

Running outside isn't as hard as it used to be, but it still sucks.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #156240

Well great. My maternal grandfather had a stroke. Apparently still alive, but in the hospital. Ma's going to be hurting as a result.

Also the apparent call to prayer makes me uncomfortable.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Remie Richards
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #156398

Feedback on an Assignment wrote:"this is a stunning piece of work, your diagrams are brilliant, your components and the layers are so well documented. well done"
T-thanks I guess?
I mean I pulled the diagrams out of my bum and just splerged down everything I knew about the topic.
Guess thats enough lol.

I even checked the marking document, it's pretty funny because the first 2 criteria say "Correct" where as the last one is "WELL DOCUMENTED" in all caps.

for context the assignment was about TCP and Web Architecture, that's what "layers" and "components" refers to.
私は完璧
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #156404

ThanatosRa wrote:Well great. My maternal grandfather had a stroke. Apparently still alive, but in the hospital. Ma's going to be hurting as a result.

Jesus, man, that's awful. My condolences.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #156418

i tried several different things for that csgo mission
1. beat it on hard mode (didn't work)
2. do all the challenges at once (didn't work)
3. be the guy that carries the hostage (didn't work)
4. stand directly under the chopper at the end of the mission (didn't work)
5. speedrun it (didn't work)
6. beat it on first load (worked)

basically, if you have to respawn back at the barracks, it won't count as a win if you beat it after that. you have to disconnect and lobby up again. v a l v e.
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #156454

EndgamerAzari wrote:
ThanatosRa wrote:Well great. My maternal grandfather had a stroke. Apparently still alive, but in the hospital. Ma's going to be hurting as a result.

Jesus, man, that's awful. My condolences.
I'm not a praying man. Just not my year. But Everything is cool. If you let despair take hold, you deserve everything you get. It's not about manning up. It's about channeling it all into positive energy and moving forward.

Also FUCK My fucking car battery died last night, had a long ordeal just getting the right battery, getting home... then just getting the right tools and swapping it out in like 10 minutes tops.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #156461

Still, man. I'm sorry for all your rotten luck.

Oh God, I think I might actually have an eating disorder. I ate a donut and I'm actually half-considering making myself puke it up.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #156518

EndgamerAzari wrote:Still, man. I'm sorry for all your rotten luck.

Oh God, I think I might actually have an eating disorder. I ate a donut and I'm actually half-considering making myself puke it up.
Dumbass, just do that much more work to work it off. A little indulgence ain't going to kill you anyway. The big thing that i think will help you is getting a good understanding and feel for Moderation.

EDIT: A further thought on Life. Life sucks. The best we can all do is tell it to suck on your nuts and give it the biggest fuck you that you can. Succeeding as much as you can and living a good life despite how much it tries to shit on you and shut you down. NEVER stop being emotionally the hardest, most upbeat son of a cockbiting whore you can. Be a tenacious son of a bitch. Every horrible thing that happens should just be more fuel for the fire in your heart. Mourn, accept your losses and honor those by pushing forward.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #156529

Amen. Tried to have that conversation in OOC once and everyone called me a cynic.
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #156530

ThanatosRa wrote:Dumbass, just do that much more work to work it off. A little indulgence ain't going to kill you anyway. The big thing that i think will help you is getting a good understanding and feel for Moderation.
Sorry can't hear you over the BLAAAAUGH HUAAAARGH WAAUUCH

Also fuck moderation, I've lost 30 pounds since October, I'm not stopping now. I GOTTA BE PRETTY
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #156534

Wyzack wrote:Amen. Tried to have that conversation in OOC once and everyone called me a cynic.
How is that cynical? It's about keeping your head high when everything is shit. It's saying "Yes, everything his shit, but that's no reason to be a bitch, push forward and keeping doing the best you can, being the best you can."

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #156536

EndgamerAzari wrote:
ThanatosRa wrote:Dumbass, just do that much more work to work it off. A little indulgence ain't going to kill you anyway. The big thing that i think will help you is getting a good understanding and feel for Moderation.
Sorry can't hear you over the BLAAAAUGH HUAAAARGH WAAUUCH

Also fuck moderation, I've lost 30 pounds since October, I'm not stopping now. I GOTTA BE PRETTY

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #156537

ALL SUGARS GONE... MANUALLY!
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #156553

Dented some old lady's car in a parking lot as she was pulling in to a parking space -- did not see her.

Had to shell out four thousand dollars for it :(
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #156554

EndgamerAzari wrote:I GOTTA BE PRETTY
you are pretty though azari
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #156558

TheWiznard wrote:
Yeah
Pretty fat
Pretty ugly
Pretty dumb
Pretty annoying
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #156596

EndgamerAzari wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
Yeah
Pretty
Pretty
Pretty
Pretty
[youtube]O_05qJTeNNI[/youtube]
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #156621

LOL ok so the lecturer who gave me that great feedback email about my assignment?
Apparently we have NEXT week off... not this one...
so I missed her session...
on the day she gives me the feedback email.

I guess she didn't give a shit I wasn't in since my assignments are high quality and up to date.
and tomorrow/today (wednesday) is some strike action so we're not in anyway.

I guess this means I get another week off lol

Also just to clarify I only have 2 and a half day weeks anyway, and I've missed 1 day and the half is a strike sooo, woohoo! lol.
私は完璧
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Post by Thunder11 » #156703

Happy birthday to me
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #156751

hap birt
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #156761

I woke up in the middle of last night thirsty. Reached over to my table for a drink of water, tilted my head back, squeezed, spurted a bunch of baby powder in my mouth.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #156762

Ah, that's good old-fashioned family-friendly physical comedy right there.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #156783

DOUBLEPOST BECAUSE I GAINED 1.2 POUNDS THIS WEEK AND I'M AT 206

I'M A FATASS AGAIN KILL ME
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote: