[NikNakFlak] - Deleting Ban Appeal thread against self

Drynwyn
Byond Username: Drynwyn

[NikNakFlak] - Deleting Ban Appeal thread against self

Post by Drynwyn » #130582

FIRST OF ALL JUST LET ME SAY: I love you niknakflak, and the person in https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=5052 was pretty clearly an asshole who didn't deserve jack.

That said, seeing that the thread in question (Linked above) was deleted by NikNakFlak, who was accused of poor behavior in that thread, leaves a bit of a bad taste in my mouth, procedurally. There are policies against admins administrating in cases where they are personally involved, it seems the same should be true for forum moderators (Though I don't believe we have an explicit policy against it).

It's entirely possible that NikNakFlak discussed this with other admins/forum janitors and it's merely his name stamped as the thread deleter when his actions were the result of an admin consensus, in which case this complaint is completely needless.

It would probably be better if someone else actually hit the delete button, though.
Last edited by Drynwyn on Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Re: [NikNakFlak] - Deleting Ban Appeal thread against self

Post by Saegrimr » #130588

Yeah i'd hit the delete button on him too if I saw it. Dude has 12 accounts he's been evading on. Giving him any sort of attention is just not necessary. Niknak's only failing is he actually gave him any attention at all in the byond messenger.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #130595

Sue me
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Post by iamgoofball » #130609

can we all act at least slightly mature instead of like the 5 year olds we all actually are
lollerderby
Byond Username: Lollerderby
Github Username: lollerderby

Post by lollerderby » #130613

This wasn't in-game admin abuse and NikNakflak did nothing wrong.
DEAD: Tim Ebow says, ">rylie talking shit and not actually doing anything again"
DEAD: Tim Ebow says, "What a twist"