[Tsaricide] Perma synth ban

Appeals which have been closed.
Gamarr
Byond Username: Gamarr

[Tsaricide] Perma synth ban

Post by Gamarr » #111902

Title/subject:
[Tsaricide] Gamarr, irritating perma synth ban that I am finally trying to overturn

Byond account and character name: Gamarr, no idea, was mime that round (yes I can still remember the entire situation, but not the name after so long)
Banning admin: Tsaricide
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Perma all synth jobs.
Ban reason and length: 15-Jan-2015 | Banned from AI, Cyborg - Asked to be cloned as a borg when he was a traitor and had an objective to kill a human. ~tsaricide
Time ban was placed (including time zone): apparently Jan 15th of this year, 2015
Your side of the story: Lets see, mime, got traitor, ok whatever. Did nothing whole round, just dicking around in bar or hallway. Cannot remember my IC name or the officer who arrests me after so long, but for some stpuid reason he's searching my things in the middle of the hallway while people run by. He fucking gets stung by a changeling I guess, blames me for it despite not even being a monkey, just standing there. He borgs me despite being in handcuff for 10+ minutes or something at this time, ignoring any attempt on my part to communicate. After being forcefully borged, I just sit there, because fuck actually being helpful after that. RD asked me what was wrong, I told his ass what happened and he offered to re-human me. Fuck it, I took it, the entire situation was shit and shouldn't have even gotten up to that point. I accepted the synth ban but after so long, want it gone.

Why you think you should be unbanned: My recap: Awful bullshit situation that happened, I accepted my jobban, but after 7 months, I'd like to play borg now that positronic brains are a thing for ghosts to use, atop of playing AI, which I did off and on prior.
Ahammer18
Byond Username: Ahammer18

Re: [Tsaricide] Perma synth ban

Post by Ahammer18 » #111908

Alright, it seems like its been long enough, and I can't get in touch with tsaricide.

Ban lifted. Cause no trouble.
I'm a boy.
Global Moderator
Game Admin
callanrockslol
Byond Username: Callanrockslol

Post by callanrockslol » #111947

Ahammer18 wrote:Alright, it seems like its been long enough, and I can't get in touch with tsaricide.

Ban lifted. Cause no trouble.
You could at least wait a few hours/days like most other appeals cough conspiracy cough, Tsar isn't HG he's usually around here somewhere.
Tsaricide
Byond Username: Tsaricide

Post by Tsaricide » #111973

Thank you for touching a ban I placed ahammer without consulting me at all.
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #111975

>Oh Tsaricide hasn't been around for the last 10 minutes I guess I can unban him now

Cmon we can at least try to pretend the admin conspirajerk isn't real
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
Tsaricide

Post by Tsaricide » #111978

I guess I need to have a meeting with my fellow head admins about ahammers future here.
Tsaricide

Post by Tsaricide » #111983

Gamarr if you can explain to me why letting yourself be cloned as a traitor when you're an asimov borg then I will remove the job ban, I made it a perma one because when we first discussed this I got the impression you didn't see any problem with what you did.
Cik
Byond Username: Cik

Post by Cik » #111987

Tsaricide wrote:Gamarr if you can explain to me why letting yourself be cloned as a traitor when you're an asimov borg then I will remove the job ban, I made it a perma one because when we first discussed this I got the impression you didn't see any problem with what you did.
it's not the traitor thing, it's the harm thing. if he just had to steal a jetpack it doesn't matter to an asimov borg

i think this falls under useful posting who knows
Ahammer18
Byond Username: Ahammer18

Post by Ahammer18 » #111991

I apologize for that, I should have consulted you.
I'm a boy.
Global Moderator
Game Admin
Gamarr
Byond Username: Gamarr

Post by Gamarr » #112108

You didn't see a problem with how I got borged in the first place and how it shouldn't have even happened, and was sick of arguing with you over it. I did not even argue with it after a point, and took the jobban, for months now. If I hadn't had such a good memory do you even remember the situation enough to try arguing keeping it perma when its been 7 months as is?

You seem intent on keeping it a perma jobban when I've had, I don't think, any previous synth bans, even in the previous system.
Tsaricide

Post by Tsaricide » #112111

Like I said I want to make sure you know why it was wrong before I remove the ban, is it really that hard?
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #112187

Reminder that if you do not think an admin can rule on your case without bias, you should request the ban is handed to an headmins
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #114999

Resolving due to Gamarr's previous statement