[tedward1337] olipoly987 - Unpermaban

Appeals which have been closed.
olipoly987

[tedward1337] olipoly987 - Unpermaban

Post by olipoly987 » #46019

Byond account and character name: olipoly987 (Dingelo Cherry)

Banning admin: tedward1337

Ban reason and length: Killing someone without reason as a non-traitor. Permaban.

Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2014-11-23 04:03:25 (NA Eastern Time)

Your side of the story: It was late , i was really bored and i hited someone with a crowbar, he replied with another hit , so we fought and i won. Then, when the admin asked me why did i killed him, i answered 12 h and left the server. Why ? Because it was 4 in the moring and who wants to argue with an admin at this hour. So i just replied 12h.

Why you think you should be unbanned: It was my first time doing freekill on this server. I know its not justified for me to leave when the admin is asking me questions, but i think a permaban is over the top.

Ps : I'm canadian french , i'm not used to write in english. I'm sorry if my grammar is bad.
tedward1337
Byond Username: Tedward1337

Re: [tedward1337] olipoly987 - Unpermaban

Post by tedward1337 » #46053

Ill lift the ban for this one, please dont go killing fnr, or because it seems fun as a non-antag. The only reason a permaban was put into place was because you disconnected while we were talking/investigating.
Major T on Steam/IRC/Twitch/everything else.
Game Admin
PM anytime with questions about the server, policies or for fun!
Spoiler:
<hg|work> why do we unban people
OOC: Shaps: pizza status: fucking delivered