[Elyina]/[KorPhaeron] Zaross/Dante Smith

Appeals which have been closed.
Doritos
Byond Username: Zaross

[Elyina]/[KorPhaeron] Zaross/Dante Smith

Post by Doritos » #44185

Byond account and character name: Zaross : Dante Smith
Banning admin: ban re-application was done by Elyina, original one was put in place by KorPhaeron.
Ban reason and length:"dante pls go" is the new ban reason, old one was because Jane got assmad when she broke into xenobio and the slimes killed her. And I was on ban probation forever so I got a permaban
Time ban was placed (including time zone):15:08:30
Your side of the story: The actual event that led to my ban:After warning Jane not to come into xenobio since it was dangerous she, being Jane decided "naw fuck that shit" and came in anyway and got herself killed. (Me and the other scientist there let the slimes out of the cages since it made harvesting and feeding them faster.) But beyond that I was also banned because I was THE BEST at murderboning the station every round and masterfully toeing the line. Also metafriending with LPF.

Why you think you should be unbanned:It's been ~two or so years now and I've learned not to kill everyone every round when I'm an antagonist because that's perhaps not so fun for the people I murder.

Also the ban reason changed at some point because I was unbanned and then re-banned I'm not really sure what happened /w that??
lol
Intigracy
Confined to the shed

Re: [Elyina]/[KorPhaeron] Zaross/Dante Smith

Post by Intigracy » #44253

NemoVonFish unbanned you at one point because he didn't want to admin anymore.

Other than that, good luck appealing. You weren't that bad on /vg/, mainly because nobody metafriended with you.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #44262

I wasn't involved with this ban but was told it wasn't that Jane got assmad, it was because we were able to confirm you were metacommunicating with LPF when you were already on probation because of the circumstances of what happened.

Rather than actually hash it out you preemptively asked to be banned by Kor.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
QuartzCrystal
Byond Username: QuartzCrystal

Post by QuartzCrystal » #44286

It's been a while. I say unban he and see how it goes. It's not like he can quick choke us anymore.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #44337

It has been a long ass time.

I think Zaross is actually old enough to play here now. I'm impartial.

We've given probations to other people for metacommunicating and sometimes they work, sometimes they don't. There's not a major reason NOT to.
But beyond that I was also banned because I was THE BEST at murderboning the station every round and masterfully toeing the line.
Worries me somewhat, that you shouldn't be bragging about stuff like that.

We're watching more closely for powergaming play2win attitudes and banning for them, so if you just go back to old ways it'll be easy to toss you right back out.

We don't gain anything wonderful by giving you another chance, but we don't lose anything major either.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #44429

I don't think you're even banned. You currently have no active server bans.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
Doritos

Post by Doritos » #44479

I'm definitely still banned, but when I was re-banned they banned the key(Asdflulz) I used to play Autism: The Gameeternia.
lol
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #44481

Yeah, I just found it. You need to mention if you were banned on a different key.

Anyways, HG and I have agreed to let you back. However, it's not going to be a clean slate. Any future incidents involving you will carry with it the weight of your history.

Personally, I'm glad to see you back, but I don't want to have to deal with complaints in the future. Just keep your head low for bit.

Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
Doritos

Post by Doritos » #44487

Sweet shit, sounds good my man. Thanks.
lol