[tsaricide] Ban Appeal - Elite444

Appeals which have been closed.
elite444
Byond Username: Elite444

[tsaricide] Ban Appeal - Elite444

Post by elite444 » #64337

Byond account and character name: Elite444 - Can't remember Character name.

Banning admin: Tsaricide

Ban reason and length: One day, beating someone to death with a hatchet.

Time ban was placed (including time zone): 9:58pm CST

Your side of the story: I proceeded to arrivals where I saw a fight between the janitor and a lawyer, I tried to break up the fight to the best of my abilities and the two went their separate ways. However, I was then tailed by the janitor who decided to try and disarm me (was probably trying to push me down) and then he proceeded to get cable cuffs and attempt to tie me. At this point I was fairly scared of getting cuffed and beaten down myself, so I gave the guy a warning that if he proceeded to try and do so he would get the grand slam beat-down by myself. Alas he persisted and so it was that I killed him for trying to tie me up for no apparent reason.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I believe I defended myself justly, and fairly. I had reason to believe he would've caused my character great bodily harm had I let him proceed with his plan to tie me up, I also have reason to believe he would have tied me before I could push him down and run.
Cancer crew.
Tsaricide
Byond Username: Tsaricide

Re: Ban Appeal - Elite444

Post by Tsaricide » #64353

Not going to unban you since you hit him 20+ times with a hatchet for disarming you twice and trying to cuff you when you can easily just walk away to prevent from being cuffed.
elite444
Byond Username: Elite444

Re: Ban Appeal - Elite444

Post by elite444 » #64508

Tsaricide wrote:Not going to unban you since you hit him 20+ times with a hatchet for disarming you twice and trying to cuff you when you can easily just walk away to prevent from being cuffed.
I would then ask you for what specific rule I broke, because to my understanding I didn't break any rule. Infact I actually could say I had IC reason to kill him.

"Randomly murdering people is generally considered to be ruining someone’s fun and poor form in roleplay. If you don’t have a solid IC reason for murder, you may be removed. Trying to justify it with ‘My character is so random/insane’ is not tolerated."
Cancer crew.
Tsaricide
Byond Username: Tsaricide

Re: [tsaricide] Ban Appeal - Elite444

Post by Tsaricide » #64512

Killing someone for trying to cuff you is not a solid reason.

Roleplay Policy

1.Murder is justifiable as long as it was properly escalated. You can’t go from a single rude punch to a knife in the neck. You can, however, go from a single punch to a counter punch to a brawl to using weapons, and so on. Other IC justifications may exist for murder, but these are on a case by case basis. Minor aggravations like demotions, pranks, insults, or thefts are not adequate justification.